- 2 YANGBM Beanbag, Individual Small Sofa Bedroom Bed No backrest Lounger Sofa Sofa (color 1)
- CQOZ Home backrest Folding Chair Mesh Breathable Dining Chair Leisure Simple Computer Chair Dorm Chairs Conference Chair Folding Chair (color Black)
- Stool - shoes Bench, Household Solid Wood Coffee Table stool, Adult Small Square stool Low stool 29.5 29.5 25.5cm (color B)
- All The Old Bathroom Accessories Door-soap in Copper with soap from Ceramic Crockery soap Box of The Basin
- Wall Mounted Coat Rack, Wall-Hung Coat Hooks，Bedroom Living Room Entrance Simple Modern Bamboo System Wall-Mounted Coat Racks. (color A, Size 52 14.5 15cm)
- Door entrances Doormat Non Slip Baby Soft mat Floor Door Ground Rug Water Absorption pad Bedroom Living Room Footcloth-H 17 28inch+20 31inch(45×70cm+50×80cm)
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
Floor-Standing high Bracket Solid Wood Bar Chair High Back Chair European Bar Stool Portable Wooden Bar Stool High redating Bar Chair Suitable for Counter Kitchen Breakfast Chairs
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.